Professional Landscaping Services
We are happy to give free quotes for residents in the area.
- Material Installation
- Flagstone Paths
Our Service Area
FREE DELIVERY on all mulch orders 10 yards and over delivered locally.
All mulch per cubic yard covers approximately 160 Sq. Ft. @ 2" depth.
9 bags of material (3 cubic foot bags).= 1 cubic yard
Caution: Many suppliers and landscapers don't give their residential customers a true yard. If you find a supplier that carries "premium mulch" that is very inexpensive then it is NOT quality mulch. It could possibly come from a tree company that cuts down and shreds dead or bug infected trees.
Mulching your flower and vegetable beds will reduce the time spent weeding, watering and fighting pests.
- Holds in moisture by slowing evaporation
- Helps protect erosion of the soil
- Prevents water splashing on your home and keeps fugus spores from splashing on plants
- Blocks direct sunlight keeping the soil cooler
- Improves growing conditions by reflecting sunlight upwards to the plants
- Helps protect plants in the winter
- Helps prevent weeds from germinating and in cases can kill off many small weeds
- Improves the soil by adding nutrients as it decomposes
- Mulch at least 3 inches on shrub beds for weed control
- After spreading mulch, thoroughly water the entire mulch bed
- After soaking with water wait two days before planting young bedding plants. The mulch needs to cool off and gases are being released.
Generic + Decorative Stone, Boulders, & Flagstones
Pulverized black dirt has been screened.Blended Compost
Blended compost is a mixture of mushroom compost, hardwood bark fines, organic compost, leaves, twigs, straw, horse manure and supplements.Garden Blend
Garden blend is made up of 60% pulverized black dirt, 20% blended compost and 20% torpedo sand. This is the ideal mixture for planting beds and vegetable gardens. We can change the percentages to fit your needs.
We also have rough dirt available for delivery only.
Below is a sample of the different size delivery trucks in our fleet.
Small Delivery Trucks
Holds 5 yards of mulch, 4.5 yards of pulverized black dirt or 4 tons of rock.
Large Delivery Trucks
Holds 15 yards of mulch, 12 yards of pulverized black dirt or 12 tons of rock.
Medium Delivery Trucks
Holds 9 yards of mulch, 8 yards of pulverized black dirt or 7 tons of rock.